Screenwriter, Playwright, Director
Applied Theatre Practitioner, Enterpreneur
Creative Director, Co-founder of YouAndMe Theatre and Vyoma Artspace and Studio Theatre
Master’s in Electrical Engineering, Wright State University, Ohio, USA
Talent Acquisition Manager, Software International Inc., NJ, USA
SAP HCM Functional Consultant
Diploma in Screenwriting at The New York Film Academy (NYFA), USA
• Screenwriter and Co-Producer of Hindi film “Coffee Bloom”
• Screenplay and Dialogue for Kannada film “Aa eradu varshagaLu” .
• Teleplay and Dialogue Writer for a Kannada TV serial- “ Eradu Kanasu” for Star Suvarna TV channel.
• Writer-Director of Kannada Play VAAVE , selected for Nataka Bengaluru 2015.
• Adaptation-Direction of Anton Chekhov’s short story “THE BET”, produced by Ranga Shankara, as part of The Young Director’s Theatre Festival at Ranga Shankara, in 2015.
• As co-founder of YouAndMe Theatre, organized and managed Vijaya Karnataka Theatre Festival for The Times Group, in 2015.
• Writer-Director of Two English short plays (“Whose Apple is it anyway?” – a Musical, and “Hee-Haw!” – a Children’s play) for the Tortilla Theatre festival at Alliance Francaise, in 2016.
• Designed The Facilitator Training Manual for the FUTURE SCHOOL campaign for the NGO Center of Gravity for their School leader chapter campaign, using theatrical activities, and also followed it up by being an On-Site Facilitator for the training at Rani Bhawani School, Varanasi, 2016.
• Conducted a Writing Session at The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, for undergraduate students.
• Taught a course in “Ways of Seeing – Cinema and Theatre” for undergraduate students of the Indian Institute of Science.
• Produced, Scripted and Co-Directed 5 mega productions for various schools involving over 1500 children, in 2016,2017, 2018 & 2019.
• Acted in a major role in the iconic Kannada play “Atheetha”, written and directed by Shri SN Sethuram.
• Writer of Screenplay and Dialogue for an under-production web series by a major production house in Bangalore.
• Teaches the Content Creation course under the Theatre department for the students of B.Voc. semesters 1 and 3 at Jyoti Nivas College Autonomous, Bangalore.
• Designed and facilitated Theatre-based workshops for
▪ Corporate Professionals – We-Can-Do Theatre
▪ Teachers – We-Can Do Theatre
▪ Graduating College students – Know Yourself Grow Yourself
▪ School students of all age groups – Play Watching and Theatre tour
Co-Founded YouAndMe Theatre, in 2015
Launched Vyoma Artspace and Studio Theatre
A state of the art Black Box Intimate Theatre in South Bangalore that hosts events in drama, dance, music and comedy. Unique curated programs and workshops for children and adults are regularly held at the Space.